OSV Process Chart
- Import hassle free to OSV Free Trade Warehouse from any part of the world without having any Indian registered Identity
- Hassle free Re-exports without payments of:
- Indian duties and taxes
- Leveraging Indian labour and Skills
- After doing value addition such as re-packing, relabeling, kitting etc.
- Facilitates Duty deferment on Imports for a long period.
- Foreign companies can avoid any taxation and registrations in Indian territories.
OSV Process Chart Detailed
- Goods sourced from multiple locations within India or abroad or consolidation by foreign buyers.
- FTWZ enables Indian traders to transact with GST benefit and at increased efficiency through its value added services – Offering better distribution channels, deferred duty/tax payments, and lowered costs.
- FTWZ also enables traders to consolidate and save on logistics cost.
OSV FTWZ & Connectivity with Major Indian Ports
|Distance Between Port/Icd To OSV FTWZ :|
|From Delhi to ICD Tkd.|
|From Delhi ICD Tkd.||30 Kms|
|From Delhi Airport|
|From Delhi Airport||35 Kms|
|From Delhi NCR(Dadri ICD)|
|From Delhi NCR(Dadri ICD)||30 Kms|
|From JNPT||25 Kms|
|From Mumbai Airport|
|From Mumbai Airport||27 Kms|
|From Chennai Sea Port|
|From Chennai Sea port||42 Kms|
|From Chennai Airport|
|From Chennai Airport||32 Kms|